All the "stuff" | Company news | Product updates
12 August 2021
Developing a new way of thinking about content organization requires big shifts. We’ve spent the last 6 months not just diving into the technical components of building the next-gen solution for content management, but focusing on the experience of content management.
That’s why we love getting feedback from our users. Our community of users helps us build the only experience-focused content management solution out there.
We’re always looking for new ways to eliminate content chaos and respond to how our users actually use Charli. This process is collaborative and we’re thrilled when you take the time to share your thoughts and ideas with us!
Over the past few months, we’ve heard from many of you that you want the content to be at the forefront of Charli. As users of Charli ourselves, that makes sense to us!
After listening to your feedback (and setting our talented team of engineers on the task!), we’re here to unveil our brand new UI, inspired by you:
Getting organized just got easier
At the heart of Charli’s mission is to make managing your important content easier: from expense receipts to project plans, Charli is here to help you sort, save and share your content.
With our updated UI, we’re making it easier than ever to find what you need at a glance.
When you log in to the new UI, you’ll notice that your homepage now displays all of your content, right upfront. This includes all of your recent canvasses and shares, so you can quickly find the content you’ve been working on recently.
Other changes that we’ve rolled out include:
- A new Canvas layout allows you to see further back in your history, letting you refer back to older canvases with ease.
- New ways to filter content on the canvas, like grouping by age, type, and folder structure of your content.
- Sort content by date on your canvas when using the search bar to filter
- In-app sharing and an easy way to track everything that you’ve shared and that’s been shared with you (but don’t worry, you’ll still be able to share via email as you do currently if you prefer)
- Pop-up notifications within the Charli app, with the option to either accept or ignore.
- And of course, all the things you love most about Charli (whip-smart AI that learns what you need, powerful command-line interactions, and super easy organization and sharing for your content) are still here too.
What’s coming soon:
- GPT-3 Powered Summarization 🤖 want to read an article but just don’t have the time? Let Charli summarize it for you…we can’t wait to share this cool new feature very soon.
- ALL the Integrations ✚ you’ve been patiently awaiting more integrations and we’re almost ready to share them with you. Dying to connect Charli to Dropbox or Slack? Stay tuned. Looking for something specific? Leave us your ideas here.
- Team collaboration is 🔑. As the saying goes teamwork makes the dreamwork so we want to make it even easier for you and your team to collaborate on ALL of your content in one workspace.
Tell us what you think
As we roll out the new UI, we’d love to hear from you. Have we hit the mark? Are there any features that you’re desperate for?
Our team is listening and always working on new ways to make Charli the best content assistant around! We always welcome you to send your ideas and feedback to: email@example.com or submit your ideas here.