11 June 2021
It’s Friday, work is dragging, and you need a boost of motivation. Or maybe you’re working on a novel and you’re struggling to get the words on paper.
We’ve all been there. Sometimes it takes a bit of inspiration to kickstart your motivation levels and get you back on the path to productivity. We’ve got you covered on the inspiration front.
Here are 15 awesome productivity quotes that will motivate you to get things done.
1. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look at fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.”
2. “Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most.”
3. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.”
4. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.”
5. “Someday is not a day of the week.”
6. “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.”
7. “I have to realize that I’m not in control of everything, but I am in control of some things, and I am in control of my reactions. I am in control of my responses to pressure.”
8. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
9. “Be curious, don’t retire, and keep very active. Never stop working at something.”
10. “It’s not always that we need to do more but rather we need to focus on less.”
Nathan W. Morris
11. “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.”
12. “I’ve accepted my procrastination as part of who I am. As such, I do designate days where I allow time for procrastination.”
13. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.”
Alexander Graham Bell
14. “Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.”
15. “The best way to get started is to quit talking and begun doing.”
If you’ve gotten down the list, you’ve just read some great quotes from some very productive people. Now it’s your turn to manifest that motivation and have yourself a productive day.
To keep the engine running, jot down some of your favorite quotes that stood out. Consider framing one and putting it on your desk, or making one your computer background.